Lit à eau, matelas a eau akva, literie a eau forum du site www.aoliterie.com
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Nowra-Bomaderry dating - Bored and looking for fun

Nowra-Bomaderry dating  - Bored and looking for fun Empty Nowra-Bomaderry dating - Bored and looking for fun

Message par HerveyBa Mar 26 Juil - 7:43

local singles - I dont wear any panties My name is Abbie TONG I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. Sunshine Coast dating Coffs Harbour free online dating singles in Melbourne free online dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads free online dating Launceston free online dating I am a fun loving person thta like to have fun.I like going to the movie,park,outsides events,and going to the clubs.I like dressy real nice and sexy at all times and Im looking for a guy to get dressed up for so send me a message.. i enjoy all types of dancing, and do it to make some cash here and there.. i'm a lot of fun so get to know me. im hot and give great head. maybe u can even hit it from the back. What a person looks like doesn't matter to me because in the end we are all people. I have to say to a certain degree looks matter but I am more into personality than anything else. I love to shop and what woman doesn't? Maybe u can buy me some lingerie and I will model it for u?? I am an adventurous lady who is looking for fun..Looking to meet men who don't want to change me, but enjoy all that I have to offer. I am more interested in what you like to do or for that matter what you'd like to do with me. My schedule is 'funky'...but where there's a will there is always a way. i'm just looking to meet someone to hookup with. I don't like how guys have sex with me then get all clingy. I just want to please and be pleased. if there is anything you would like to know about me just ask. I LOVE my man in every way, we are like best friends, and he still makes melaugh everyday. That being said, however, we lack in the bedroom area. I feel that I am very patient, however, still seeking discreet fun. If you want some fun experimenting with a hot open minded chick then write me.

HerveyBa
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas